CW100PE/CW61PE/CW51PE/CW41PE SET UP AND CALIBRATION FOR GAS OVENS WITH ELECTRONIC CONTROLS
See attached Baking Stone Installation Instructions.
A qualified service technician must perform the following:
…in this order
- Check gas pressure – 4” WC for NAT and 10”WC for LP gas
- Check BYPASS: Gas Valve On, Toggle On, should achieve full fire; Then Toggle Off, Gas Valve On, BYPASS adjustment on side of M-Valve.
- Plan to bring the oven up to temperature slowly to temper the stones.
- Pre-heat the stones with the pilot burner on for 1 hour. Then increase the temperature to 200F for 3 hours. Next, increase the temperature to 300F for 1 hour, 400F for 1 hour and finally 1 hour at 500F.
- Cool down the oven for 4 hours.
STEP 3 AUTO-TUNE – AFTER COOL DOWN
- Press the ENTER key once to enter Regulation mode.
- “At” will be displayed in PV and “off” will be displayed in SV. Press the UP arrow key once until “At on” is displayed.
- Press ENTER once to set Auto tune on.
- Press ENTER once more to exit programming.
- Set your oven to 500 degrees and walk away from your oven for at least an hour.
During this process, there will be a light that will flash below ‘AT” on the display. This lets you know the process is working. When the AT light is no longer flashing, you have completed Auto Tune.
LOCK THE CONTROLLER
- It is now recommended you “LOCK” your controller. To do this, read below:
- Press the INDEX Key once to enter the Operation Menu. “R-5 run” should be displayed.
- Press the INDEX key again and “LOC’ will be displayed in PV and “off” will be displayed in SV.
- Press the UP arrow key twice until LOC2 is displayed.
- Hit the ENTER key once to set the lock and exit programming.
- Under LOC2, the only thing that can be changed is the temperature.
- If you ever need to exit the LOC, instructions are embedded in the instructions you received with your oven.
Congratulations! You are now ready to use your new Peerless Pizza Oven.