Peerless Ovens C231I Stacked Industrial Gas Oven
Built with prime 20-gauge cold-rolled sides and topped with a 16-gauge base.
The Peerless Ovens C231I Stacked Industrial Gas Oven is equipped with our energy-saving “Power-Pak” burner system and our unique baffle system which make the oven highly efficient and helps eliminate hot spots. The heavily insulated walls, coupled with our special vent system, reduces heat loss yet keeps the area safe for workers. The C231I is powered by 60,000 BTUs which enables it to have an extremely fast recovery rate.
Removable wire racks increase the C231I’s capabilities for either baking, roasting, or pretzels (this feature comes with the gas oven only). This is a double stack for double the capacity, double the efficiency and double the profits.
The C231B is the only double-door, eight-shelf bake oven available. Each C131I houses four, 5/8” shelves which offer 912 sq. in. of cooking area per shelf. That totals 1,824 sq. in. per oven. The entire cooking area is 3,648 square inches. When you compare the cost per shelf or per square inch to other two- or three-shelf ovens, Peerless is by far the greatest value.
The C231I has controls in lower front for ease of operation, space savings and to keep them in their own air-conditioned area so they are not affected by heat. The C231I is totally thermo-coupled and lets you replace individual parts as opposed to throwing away the whole system.
- Quality Construction for long life
- Stainless steel front Standard
- Large capacity 3,648 sq. inches of available cooking space on eight racks
- Unique interior design Better distribution of heat
- Energy efficient
- New energy-saving “Power-Pak” burner system coupled with our unique baffle system for even heat and better baking
- Full range 200°F – 550°F thermostat (93°C – 288°C)
- Versatile Removable racks increase oven capabilities
- Easily Serviceable All controls can be replaced from the front of the unit
- Power: Gas – LP or NAT
- Warranty: One year parts and labor